What if my goggles don't fit perfectly?

First off, we're sorry that you didn't get a wow experience from your new goggles. But don't worry, we offer a fit guarantee!

If your goggles don't fit, we will need your feedback to analyse your scan data and see if we can fix it (we can in 80% of the cases. For the remaining 20% we provide a full refund).

Please fill out this form and provide your feedback, then one of our fit specialists will get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.